The whole world is still in danger because of Covid-19 and extreme measures have been taken to prevent the spread of this virus. However, we must not neglect other viruses, bacteria and pathogens that can endanger our health. The World Health Organization has made a series of recommendations, regulations are being implemented, each country establishes rules of social conduct, but it also depends on our behavior to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus and stop it from affect our normal course of life.
Each of us wants to return to work, to reunite with family, colleagues, friends, to go on vacation, to enjoy everything we had before. For this, we must be fair and act as responsibly as possible. Office buildings, hotels, airports, tourist attraction centers, shopping malls, restaurants, factories and other high-traffic areas are most prone to the spread of viruses.
Sanitizing disinfecting processes, especially those against dangerous, resistant viruses, such as SARS-Cov-2, cannot be managed manually. To eliminate these viruses, electrostatic disinfecting using a nebulizer has proven to be very efficient, the results are impressive and the action time is reduced, without greatly disturbing the activity in that space.
Nebulization is a process of decontamination of the air and surfaces in an enclosed space, with the help of biocide substances that act in the form of very fine particles spread in the in the air using special applicators – nebulizers. They charge the fine drops of the biocide solution with an electrostatic charge, so that they stick uniformly to objects, on all of their sides. This means that if you spray towards an object and above it, the particles will also settle on the back of that object.
Using the most advanced technologies, electrostatic induction enables a 360-degree surface coverage and reduces the time needed for application and the product amount used by over 50%. Due to the lithium battery, the user has complete freedom of movement for multiple hours.
How it works
- The biocide substance that is being used for disinfection is ionized with a high voltage electrode and negatively charged. The injection pump produces micro-particles using the nozzles and the projected air from the high volume fan.
- Negatively charged nanoparticles repel each other, maintaining a uniform distance, thus being able to cover even those hard-to-reach areas (cracks, holes etc.)
- The surfaces are positively charged, so that the disinfectant solution is magnetically attracted, ensuring that the coating is uniform along the entire surface.
- The person using the equipment will make sure that there are no people in the perimeter subjected to disinfection.
- The nebulizer will be placed on a flat surface where it can safely be connected to an outlet.
- The person using the equipment will make sure that all surfaces are clean before starting the sanitizing process.
- The duration of nebulization is based on the amount of biocide required – the manufacturer’s instructions (especially those related to the biocide substance) will be taken into account.
- After starting the equipment, checks will be performed on the normal course of the disinfection process.
- At the expiration of the biocide action time, the space is ventilated for 15 minutes (or according to the instructions provided by the manufacturer of the biocide substance), and then the activity in that place can be resumed safely.